Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Culinary Expertise

My neighbour gave me this interview from Family Circle magazine because she knew what I thought about iced water. I also find it interesting because of what it says about this person's culinary skills.

I'm no chef, but my kids love my ...
Ice water. They say I put in just enough ice, and they only want it when I make it. They do like my lasagna, but ice water is what I get the most compliments on.

I can just imagine those compliments: "Hey Polly, this iced water is awesome! It's so cold! What's the secret? Boy, I wish I could make iced water like this. You have a real talent there."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The mind boggles. And I reckon that if my kids thought I was better at "making" iced water than lasagne, I'd probably take it as an insult... and I certainly wouldn't share it with the outside world, I'd keep it to myself!! "Daddy, I love your home-made lasagne, but it's not half as good as your iced water, which rawks!..."