Thursday, January 7, 2010

Local Crime

The following gems from the 'Crime Watch' section of our local newspaper, The Beacon, are too priceless to keep to myself:

Tire marks damage lawn
Police said a motorist damaged a front lawn overnight Dec. 20-21 in the 3000 block of Parkland Drive. The homeowner told police that a vehicle made deep tire tracks and grooves in the yard. Upon observation, police said a pickup truck might have sped too quickly into a curve and landed on the grass.

Police settle TV dispute
Police were called in to the 7000 block of Stonebrook Road Dec. 21 to intervene in a family dispute over whether to watch professional wrestling or football on television. Police said the wife called officers after her husband allegedly grabbed her wrist while struggling for the remote control.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mum says: I knew you lived in paradise, but now you even have a superior being in your family. Well done. Greetings also to Her Holiness LaurenceEve and the little spaghetti angels. Stay clear of snakes but keep enjoying apples.

New World Newbie said...

Perhaps I should explain: I didn't say that I *was* the Flying Spaghetti Monster (I can't fly, after all), only that I shall henceforth proselytise for Him.