Saturday, January 17, 2009

Odd Products

How old do you think I need to be to qualify for that discount?

So is it 100% orange juice plus other ingredients (making it how many percent?) or that the orange juice and other ingredients together make 100% (which would always be the case no matter how little orange juice it contained)?

I bought this because I like brie, even though the portions did seem a little odd. On closer inspection, I saw that it was only brie flavour. And on even closer inspection - reading the very fine print - I discovered that it is actually "brie-type flavour".

In other words, what I bought is something that is not brie nor tastes exactly of brie, but a bit like brie.

I can't wait to try it.

1 comment:

New World Newbie said...

As it turns out, this tastes of nothing whatsoever, so it could just as easily have been called "Nothing"